The thread for twins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lio45

Reaction score
Any other members were ever shocked to see their truck has a twin on this forum?

I'll let you judge, the other one - definitely in nicer condition than mine, looks showroom - belonging to 95C1500 (his pic was public, I just reused it).

They're both 1995 models too.

You must be registered for see images attach
__IMG_0119_zpsba1kpvz9

You must be registered for see images attach
rDwuZUf

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Truck on top is missing the 2 bolts that hold the air deflector deal in place. Truck on top also has a diesel bumper, so. . . diesel?

lio45

Reaction score
Well spotted! That air deflector has been hanging like that ever since I had to remove those bolts about ten years ago in order to access and change my stock water pump which had started to leak through the weep hole. I used the opportunity to upgrade to a 130 gpm water pump instead, had no borderline-overheating episodes anymore when towing since then.

Yeah, the front bumper tells it's a 6.5 turbodiesel. K1500 Z71 short box diesel (I had to repaint the bed so those decals are gone now). I used to think it was reasonably rare, but I'm not that sure. Seems like lots of other people online have them. I guess if even they were originally kinda rare, their survival rate has been significantly higher than 8-lug diesel work trucks.

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just about every truck that is posted is nicer looking than mine (1998), from what I can figure out it started out as a fleet truck in Chicago. I've spent money on the power train but not on the body, one of these days when I close my door, all I will have left is the frame.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey that's me! She's stock now though

lio45

Reaction score
She looked pretty stock even in that pic... I take it you removed the wheel spacers, lights in the grille, running boards?

Great looking truck, if I may say so (I'm a bit biased) :)