The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good day!
I want to make bodylift 2,5 ... 3 inches. Do I need to lengthen the steering shaft? I can not find instructions in pictures how to do it, can somebody share a link?
PS: my GMT410, 99, stock rims, 285\75\16, BFGMT, some clinging to the wheel arches
You must be registered for see images attach

Seriously from Russia? Cool.

It is possible to make your own body lift, but I think there is more that need lengthened than just the steering shaft.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
The only thing I lengthened is my steering shaft and I don't think my current truck even has the steering shaft extension. Your filler neck may need to be lengthened but I didn't do it on my old truck.

Reaction score
Thnx 4 answers.
Bodylift ordered from the U.S., now I will wait until the sail to us :)

PS: Seriously, from Russia. GMT400 we call a "square":) and there's a lot of us who love these cars
link1 & link2

fletch

Reaction score
I didn't want to make a thread for one question.... and it's a stupid one at that, but does anyone have a pic of an obs with 6 in lift on 33x12.50x20's?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Don't have any pics but it won't look bad, especially with a lift that requires cranking to get to 6''s like the RCX.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
This is a rcx 6 inch with the rear aal left out and not fully cranked. So if your wanting a 6 inch lift but do not want to buy new tires right away that is always an option.

Reaction score
attachment.php