The Stupid Lift Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I'm looking for a minor drop. Just enough so that the tires fit well in the hubs. I like the look of near equal spacing around the tire and hub.
This is the lifted questions thread.

Check here:

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Could I possibly replace the rc coils with these? Fabtech coils from an discontinued kit and still gain 1 inch? Without having to make a drop bracket? As well as some longer 5 inch blocks or diff drop
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m looking to go with a three or so inch lift on my truck. (Suspension lift) it already had a two or three inch body lift, but it has that awful rake. How can I level it? I was thinking about cranking torsion keys, but the suspension lift is already cranking them, and I don’t want them to break from stress.(if that’s even possible) I also thought about removing the lift blocks in the rear, and leaving the front ones. I’m not sure, I just want it level, or even a tiny bit past, with the rake towards the back. Level is preferred. I’m looking at the torch off road three inch lift and I was going to buy bilistein 5100’s all around.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
take lift out of the rear. aftermearket keys will exceed the factory angles quick. mostly arent needed since factory keys can do exactly what the max suspension should be. you need an actual lift if you want it higher and then make the rear match. not the other way around.