The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got a stupid interior question. LMC doesnt list crew cab carpet. where would one find carpet for crew cabs?
I’ve used this place before and was very pleased.

Here is their listing for crew cab carpet. You can add on some extras and pick your color.

Harkin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I have a 1992 Suburban. I'm trying to wire up a factory cargo light switch to energize a relay for fog lights. I want to tap off the brown wire on the headlight switch so the fogs turn off when the headlights are shut off. Only issue is that there are 6 amps running through that brown wire. I can't seem to find any amperage ratings anywhere for these switches.
You must be registered for see images attach

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
got a stupid interior question. LMC doesnt list crew cab carpet. where would one find carpet for crew cabs?
eBay or Amazon. They are all made by ACC and all right around the same price no matter what seller, it’s just who can get it to you in a more timely manner IMO.

mine took about 4-5 days to arrive.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I have a 1992 Suburban. I'm trying to wire up a factory cargo light switch to energize a relay for fog lights. I want to tap off the brown wire on the headlight switch so the fogs turn off when the headlights are shut off. Only issue is that there are 6 amps running through that brown wire. I can't seem to find any amperage ratings anywhere for these switches.
Mine are wired tapped off parking lights except thru a fog switch and no relay (leds) so you will be fine. if you are running thru a relay for the lights the relay Carries the load amd I’d be very surprised to find the switch even carried an amp.

Menissalt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice wheel, is that from Aza?

rdb389

Reaction score
For the inner door panels screws to attach to the door skid, does anyone know what the actual hardware parts sizes are? On LMC truck they're listed as Part Number 30-0454 "Screw-Inner Door Panel" and 31-0880 "Nut-Inner Door Panel". I can see the $0.49 each for the screws but $3.95 each for the nuts? Surely there is a more reasonable source for the nuts?
1997 2-Door Tahoe 4WD