The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

83GMCK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western WA from Eastern WA, aka the wet side from
Extended cab (no third door) question- 1996 k3500- power + ez entry seats… is the driver seat supposed slide forward via ez-entry flip on the side of the back or no? Feel like an numbskull and brought home another bucket seat thinking I’d get the slide and nope

No, entry seat base is only on passenger side. Thanks GM.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
For some reason the power seats won't fold foward, but my 98's manual buckets did. Once I swapped to the power base, I no longer had that function. I have a sub on the driver's side so there's no need for the function anyway.

dudeinthepnw

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I could use new door panels (manual locks/windows), and a headliner, I found a headliner at a local JY that was perfect, same color blue interior and everything but it was crumbling and moldy when I started pulling it out, looked good from underneath though lol. For reference the truck is 1990 2500. I've thought about looking into buckets, but I've always had extended cabs with buckets etc with these trucks and while I like them, I've always romantacized the bench seat thought, you know - the one where your girl slides over sitting next to you with your arm around her type thing :).

Oh and also, cupholders I have no damn cupholders. I know there was a pullout cupholder available and it looks like the brackets are still there but I imagine at some point in it's 32 year life span it broke and was just discarded. Anyone know where I can get pullout cupholder that mounts on the bottom of the dash?