The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amsterdamned96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello to all,
I’ve almost finished making my way through the dashboard just now. I’ve settled on getting a speeduino to run the engine with batch-firing and waster spark ignition. I’lll also try wiring up the old DFI computer to see if it still chooches. I’d much prefer to use old unit.
The only reason I’m opting for a total dissasembly of the dash is that there are simply too many wires that need tracing and I’ll need to redo the entire loom anyways.

if anyone could tell me how to undo the park brake release side of the cable. Do I simply pry/force it out?

image-jpg.235109

i’m referring to the black bezel retained in the steel bracket

Leo Lamoureux

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s in here but in my impatience probably missed it but I just bought a 98 crew cab with no rear seat, will a regular front bench bolt in?

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m sure it’s in here but in my impatience probably missed it but I just bought a 98 crew cab with no rear seat, will a regular front bench bolt in?

I have a feeling that it won't but I am not sure. @sewlow would know if he happens to see this. Welcome to the forum and be sure and post the answer.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

You could, but you'd still need the rear seat risers. The fronts won't fit the contour of the rear floor.
Good luck finding those as when most grab seats out of the wreckers, they take the risers too.
2 of the 3 C/C rear seat options fold flat. Different hinge mechanisms than the fronts.
It's be much easier to use a seat from a Suburban/Escalade. A bolt-in.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post here if you have a simple question. This will help keep track of common info and reduce clutter.
Here’s what I got but It needs another cleaning and some new upholstery

You must be registered for see images attach

Jdoggat22

Reaction score
Heres my stupid question....

Where can i get an oem seat cover for my 99 60/40 seat?

..... be gentle.

marco savori

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i have a lot of stupid question to ask
First of all, where I can find this pull handle (I don't know if it's the correct name)

arrg

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys,
i have a lot of stupid question to ask
First of all, where I can find this pull handle (I don't know if it's the correct name)

Junkyard only item. I've never seen one that wasn't broken. Good luck.