The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncscribe

Reaction score
I guess the first question is "Why trash the burb?" . @sewlow has written chapter and verse in this very thread the full drill for re-covering a headliner properly. I think that would be a far more elegant solution and you would gain some good skills in doing so. Just my 2 cents which as usual is worth what it cost.
Burb has major main body and frame rust issues. I will look up Sewlows writeup on that. And you are right, new skill.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey y'all, sorry if this has been asked before (doubtful), I checked some few pages back and didn't find anything, so here goes...

Is the dash vent on the driver side in the 1995 dash supposed to be held on with 3m? This is from the steering wheel side, the door side has normal clips.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's pictures with the vent out

Found out there were tabs underneath the tape as well.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got my grandfathers 88 Silverado. How do you remove the air vent on the passenger side closest to the window? Had a varmint in there.

I got a different set up 95-99 my vents pop out if you just pry it. Idk about yours but I would assume there similar. Just look where it lifts/pivot from and see if it clips on