The Stupid Engine Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let's see, the oblong three in row are most likely egr. The Siamesed two holer intake tubes. Round dist' base gasket.
And the bottom three holer is older mechanical fuel pump plate on block and at top is upper square house shape is its mate on block. And grip from CZ-75 (?).

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The large round doughnut with two small, can't remember that one. Like a shop quiz.

legendman

Reaction score
Need some help figuring out where the heavy black wire goes on the right side of the junction block 93 C1500. Picked up this project and the wire is just cut off.

The one with the red arrow on it, Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Okay fellers, I had a mess up. I was trying to loosen the brass connector for the oil sensor behind the distributor & it broke. I knew better than to work on that frustrated, but its gotta be fixed. I've got several of those brass pieces in a can somewhere, they're for the newer sensors with more wires. What can I do about the part that is broken in my block?

Attachments

• 20210721_154857.jpg
    20210721_154857.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 2

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of those in my junkyard toolbox, and they're pretty good, but I do prefer the multi-fluted extractors. HF has a set for $9.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
man those look awesome Erik! much better than the tiny set I have which are literally only good on screws. I have one large antique easy out and a couple nut/bolt ones. the couple times I went to the scrap yard I never brought them... what a great idea! HF wont sell to me here in Canada so I'm guna have to find them elsewhere.

Al