The Plow Truck: 99 454 CCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I may have found a deal on FB marketplace for something I wanted for this truck, we'll see tomorrow if it pans out.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may have found a deal on FB marketplace for something I wanted for this truck, we'll see tomorrow if it pans out.
A straight frame?
Sucks big time about the bend, but I figured as hard of a hit as told by you at the beginning it's not surprising. Hopefully the frame shop can get it straightened.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
A straight frame?
Sucks big time about the bend, but I figured as hard of a hit as told by you at the beginning it's not surprising. Hopefully the frame shop can get it straightened.

They should be able to yank it back out no problem. . . for money. But no, frame swap is a bit ambitious. I think it's something you've been hunting for on one of your own trucks and may have already found, myml memory sucks.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should be able to yank it back out no problem. . . for money. But no, frame swap is a bit ambitious. I think it's something you've been hunting for on one of your own trucks and may have already found, myml memory sucks.
Is it a certain bolt on accessory of the rarest assortment? Possibly came accompanied with a pair of nifty lights?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This seemed worth the $200 asking price.

You must be registered for see images attach

Pretty sure one of my fronts is bent.
Not exactly what I was expecting but badass nonetheless!
I'm still torn on if I want to run those wheels on either of my 8-luggers still. I've got a damn near pristine set on the crew but I think the red truck is going to go back to the old school bullet holes and I'll put the M/T style on the crew.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I like that the offset here will play nice with the 285s. 2 of the tires are junk. Hopefully selling the 2 decent tires and the wheels on the truck now will net me zero on this. Either way I should be able to get some back. Now to figure out what to use to remove the clear so I can clean them up.