The New Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I woulda beat my brother to a pulp if he did damage like that to my truck; and sucks about the mailbox, my GF had to swerve to miss debris in the road and annihilated her Tahoe's passenger side mirror on a mailbox.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wife had to pull over to avoid being hit head on since our road narrows and most of the ppl drive right down the middle.

An believe me I was pissed but he made it worse when he starting yelling at our mom abt it, just abt beat his face in on the side of the road, but I gotta be responsible and not have the cops called so I'm gunna make him work for me at the house to repay. Hes under my moms insurance and I dnt want her rates to go up because of him so not filing a claim.

So tomorrow ima call up a buddy's shop an see abt better bumper, mayb a winch one.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well we've been wanting to go up to the mnts and been putting it off since I dnt wanna deal with chains so i could a set of rims off a 2014 pickup and then found out my local tire shop I use just got in some snow rated (tri peak symbol) A/T with 60,000 mile warranty that can be used year round. Looks alot better with these rims, now it needs the level.

You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well not much has happened with this thing. I took it into town to pick up a new toolbox and kinda feeling bad for the wife cause I've been getting alot for myself between my shop, the 94 and getting some stuff done to my 300. So I've decided I'm gunna make an apt to get her burb leveled and have the front 2 windows tinted.