The New Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I thought it was up until 100k when we were talking but he assured me it was til 141k and even contacted the warranty department an double checked. Good till 141k so I dnt plan on beating this thing to much.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the burb has been my daily an been pretty good. Driving up to my wife's family today in the mts and started going down steep grade I noticed the dash saying grade braking. Is it similar to exhaust braking on a diesel?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I haven't done anything to this besides drive it and have an oil change done, up to 48k. But this past week I've been testing the limits, sort of, with me deciding a swap for the 94 and I've been liking the mpg and power this lil lc9 has I took a couple passes on a back road to the house, abt 2.5 miles. 0-60 abt 7 sec didn't do a 0-100 but did take it up to 105 pretty quickly, 1st gear 5.5k rpm at 35 mph 2nd gear 5k and 60 and 3rd at abt 4.8k at 90 going thru manual shifting. :D being on all terrains I didn't want to go above 105 so dnt kno where the other 3 gears would've been.
But ya I'm pretty happy with how its been doing and it's making the idea of new motor more appealing

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea. My tahoe would get it pretty good. 4.10s tune and about 800lbs lighter than a burb lol. What have you been getting for milage?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been getting 15.2 but most if the driving is stop and go to the store that's 5 miles away or kids school which same distance the other way but cruising the freeway from my town to sac abt 2.5 hr it was abt 20, the v8v4 helps but I keep hearing bad things abt the v4 mode

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Been getting 15.2 but most if the driving is stop and go to the store that's 5 miles away or kids school which same distance the other way but cruising the freeway from my town to sac abt 2.5 hr it was abt 20, the v8v4 helps but I keep hearing bad things abt the v4 mode
Yea i shut mine off with the tune.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took the truck over to the coast yesterday, we weren't planning on seeing anything just take the kids for the day but we ending up seeing some whales just 100 yards off shore so that was pretty cool then went to one of the drive through redwoods.
You must be registered for see images attach

Did an oil change today, damn truck takes 8qts of oil. Way more then I was thinkin.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So some quick updates on this thing. At abt 58k now, more the wifes truck and now has some damage down the side from her hitting a mail box. Then today my brother, for some odd reason, decided to try to park in front of me instead of behind me on the side of the road and rubbed the entire passenger side of his car against the driver side front bumper.