The new 96 6.5 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No rub whatsoever with the tires.... problem after problem though, figured out the windhshield wipers work, but the nozzles dont have anything coming out of them, yes i checked the fluid level.. lol.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front fender is off. New one with new grille will be here tomorrow. Had some free time so i decided to put some pods in that i had lying around

You must be registered for see images attach

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Waiting on the new fender yet. Brakes came in tho.. wholesaler close out on rock auto, 7 bucks for ceramic pads. Why not. Also spray lined the whole underside... so much better.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to much done. Got the door sill off trying to replace the exterior and interior door handles... anyone know of a place to get a replacement door handle rod? Think i bet mine and cant get anything to seat right while re installing it

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rough mock up. New headlights should be in tomorrow... new fender probably next weekend now. But at least im able to driver!