The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah I try to keep her cleaned up at least once a week washed in winter!!! Get all the salt off her and I still need to spray wax her up in my garage
“best of show” !!! Griots garage hands down! Yeah I have a bunch of pics and captions with pics on my media/profile. Check em out my plan for over the summer is to hopefully get new real ome windshield and tint front 2 doors and get some really nice 20” chrome wheels with off road tires then I’ll feel she’ll be at her best! I hear ya on road trips newer seats are like wood too sporty luxury is to comfort you not keep you in your seat doing a solemn for a car magazine. Gmt400’s have just the right amount of everything not too old to be too rugged and no finicky electronics to not know how to Change radio or heat/ac only thing missing is a sun roof! But Plan as of now is to hold on to her till the full electric Escalade comes out and not the new one retro fitted to be electric! Lol thanks for checking out my ride!

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I’m hoping holding out on the facts of gmt400’s are going to shoot up in value sooner than later lol!! And we brought both kids home from hospital in her and she has such a big roll in the family kids and wife feel safe in it and she’s a tank in the winter all newer vehicles are so over exaggerated in every aspect of what they are 1 in size like the new Tahoe is a last gen suburban size I don’t even know if you could park one in your garage at home ridiculous! 2 pricing!

Remodelmaster

Reaction score
Hows it going everybody? Here is my 1999 K2500 Suburban-7.4-4x4. I've owned it going on 14 years (it had 38K miles when I bought it) and I still enjoy driving it to this day! Through the years I've used it from everything from pulling a 24 ft. enclosed car trailer, to dragging loads of lumber to job site's via 20 FT. trailer, family trips and everything in between. Two more tanks of gas and it'll have 200k on it. Run's great and I'd still drive it anywhere today.

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Hows it going everybody? Here is my 1999 K2500 Suburban-7.4-4x4. I've owned it going on 14 years (it had 38K miles when I bought it) and I still enjoy driving it to this day! Through the years I've used it from everything from pulling a 24 ft. enclosed car trailer, to dragging loads of lumber to job site's via 20 FT. trailer, family trips and everything in between. Two more tanks of gas and it'll have 200k on it. Run's great and I'd still drive it anywhere today.

My Burb's big brother LOL! Nice Burb, sometimes I wish mine was a 2500. It hauls pretty well for a 1500 5.7 with 193,000 and change on it though. My favorite color and 8 lug wheels too

Remodelmaster

Reaction score
My Burb's big brother LOL! Nice Burb, sometimes I wish mine was a 2500. It hauls pretty well for a 1500 5.7 with 193,000 and change on it though. My favorite color and 8 lug wheels too

Thanks man....I sometimes wish that I got the gas mileage that you do, LOL! My son-in-law has a 1999 Tahoe with the 5.7 and he's getting 15+ MPG. I feel like I have accomplished something if/when I average 10 MPG per tank!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Thanks man....I sometimes wish that I got the gas mileage that you do, LOL! My son-in-law has a 1999 Tahoe with the 5.7 and he's getting 15+ MPG. I feel like I have accomplished something if/when I average 10 MPG per tank!
Ours is daily driven in Houston, Texas traffic, so I probably average about 12 mpg. On the road, it gets better than that. My dad had a 2006 Yukon XL Denali 6.0 that we used to drive a lot (until it started falling apart expensively). That truck would pass just about everything but a gas station. On the highway, better, but around town, very thirsty! I like my Burb better for trips because it has better range with the 44 gallon tank. 06 only has 31 gallons, because the spare tire takes up some of the room.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score

Nice rig. Those are 3/4 ton goals. How do you like the Cooper AT3s?