The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xjsciortino

Reaction score
New to the forum. Here are my two rigs for anyone interested. First truck is the two tone standard cab shortbed. 305, minor drop with a mini spool in the rear end.

Second truck just picked up a few weeks ago. 454 k2500 with minor body work needed and minor engine work needed. Both have 200k+ miles

You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
New to the forum. Here are my two rigs for anyone interested. First truck is the two tone standard cab shortbed. 305, minor drop with a mini spool in the rear end.

Second truck just picked up a few weeks ago. 454 k2500 with minor body work needed and minor engine work needed. Both have 200k+ miles

Nice trucks! Welcome to the forum.

Mugly

Reaction score
"Mugly", cause he's manly and ugly lol. 1994 K2500 Sierra 2500 SLE. Brown inside and out, stock everything except headlights, turn signals, taillights. My 04 In the last pic.

Baszboy

Reaction score
New to the group. Colorado.
Last month picked up this 98 K2500 Cheyenne. Had a blown engine, replaced it with a donor 5.7 out of a tahoe.
Gets down the road just fine, now just fixing the little interior and cosmetic issues. Enjoying the ride!
Also have a 99 Tahoe and a 99 Yukon. Great rigs!

Reaction score

New to the forum, thought I would introduce myself and my new acquisition. 1999 GMC K2500 454 Suburban SLT. 122k miles, paid only $1200 for it! Practically no rust, which is amazing for Pennsylvania. Only 2 previous owners. G80 rear with 4.10s.

I have some new 33" generals and new wheels ordered for it. (The old wheels will be for sale, as there are only 4 and I wanted a set of 5 matching ones....I could not find another ARE AR-022 to match, so I bought a new set of 5)

I plan to do some light mods to it. Its going to be my daily driver and recreation vehicle.

It has a dual Permacool electric fan setup with the original belt driven one removed. Interior is in great shape.

This is my first Suburban, and first GM truck in quite a while. If anyone has any suggestions on upgrades, things to know, etc feel free to let me know!