The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LA2SD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sup guys! Been lurking on here for a while for info and what not, and figured it was time to introduce myself.

I have a 1993 C1500 with a 5.7L 350. It's all stock with about 451,000 miles on the chasis lol. We replaced the engine with a factory crate motor at 325,000 miles. Wish we would've rebuilt the OG motor, but oh well. It's been a great truck :waytogo: I'm planning on doing paint, suspension, and a few mods within the next 12 months, probably longer lol...so you'll see me on here every now and then. Hope to make friends and contribute to this community. Here are a few pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
My favorite era of truck. All time favorites are the 1994 vintage. Here are a few of my trucks. The 4x4, has 150,000 Miles, the short box 2x4 has 42,000 miles, the 2x4 full size has a 6.5 ltr diesel, with 178,000 miles, but has upstate ny winters and not much life left..

GL1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HD_DUALLY, that's a great looking truck! I'm curios about your wheel/tire combo. What size are they, and are they stock wheels? If so, what size spacer do you run? My K3500 is begging for a something bigger than the stock 225s/

HD_DUALLY

Reaction score
HD_DUALLY, that's a great looking truck! I'm curios about your wheel/tire combo. What size are they, and are they stock wheels? If so, what size spacer do you run? My K3500 is begging for a something bigger than the stock 225s/

Thanks, i stepped up from 225's to 265's with a 2" spacer, it worked out perfectly to me. the spacing, stance and proportions are just what i wanted for the truck. finally looks like a 4x4.

nowukno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1996 c1500 2wd Suburban daily driver soon to be lowered 3"