The latest edition. 95 K2500 RCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Wish I would have known. I'm from Houston "Tomball" and travel back there to visit family. I gave it away. Sorry
No problem! I will find one eventually. I looked at trucks for several years before I found this one....
By the end of this year, I should have a trailer, that a buddy of mine built from a '60s Chevy truck bed, and another buddy gave him a camper shell for it. So next year for shows, I won't have to rent one....

wb292

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's funny the old cell phone is still in it. it still powers up too. But it's the old analog signal so it doesn't work.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That brings back memories. My dad's '90 and '93 trucks had that same style phone mounted in the exact same spot. His ringer was set up to honk the truck's horn if the ignition was off so he'd hear it even if he was out on a job site.

EDIT - Funny and related story... The phone rang while he was out of the truck at a friend's one day, and said friend's giant Rottweiler didn't like the horn honking. My dad heard the call and walked outside to find the dog shaking his truck up and down by a mud flap.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That brings back memories. My dad's '90 and '93 trucks had that same style phone mounted in the exact same spot. His ringer was set up to honk the truck's horn if the ignition was off so he'd hear it even if he was out on a job site.

EDIT - Funny and related story... The phone rang while he was out of the truck at a friend's one day, and said friend's giant Rottweiler didn't like the horn honking. My dad heard the call and walked outside to find the dog shaking his truck up and down by a mud flap.
At least he had a safe place…
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media