The Hulk passed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought they just interrupted the fuel to the cylinder and put regular lifters back in them...
Haven't seen the 16 since last week... I did look at the 19's since the lifters are supposed to be full time now..
Looked at Toyotas too... they sure don't have as many features as GM like remote start, heated seats and steering wheels

Elroy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
have the black bear tune in my 15 GMC 5.3 , limits when it can go into v4 mode, could turn it off if i wanted

Incredible Hulk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
have the black bear tune in my 15 GMC 5.3 , limits when it can go into v4 mode, could turn it off if i wanted

Problem is the lifters don't care... it seems they fail whether it ever goes into V4 or not.. I did not tell the dealer I was using the Range.. the service manager thought maybe the repair wouldn't be covered because I use Mobile 1 oil.. said it wasn't "dexos" .... they pronounced it "dextoes" so maybe they were right.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Problem is the lifters don't care... it seems they fail whether it ever goes into V4 or not.. I did not tell the dealer I was using the Range.. the service manager thought maybe the repair wouldn't be covered because I use Mobile 1 oil.. said it wasn't "dexos" .... they pronounced it "dextoes" so maybe they were right.

Be careful, I got corrected when I spelled it Mobile (it's Mobil).

That's funny, as Mobil1 say's "Dextoes" right there on the front of the bottle.