The forgotten gem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today went well, I installed the new Android head unit and replaced the speakers. Here’s a before picture
You must be registered for see images attach

Progress

All buttoned up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: last weekend I started to remove the tattered vinyl and I’ll be sure to post pictures when it’s done (it’s been a pain in the ass even with a rubber wheel [emoji849]). Also, I’ve been looking extensively for wheels for the truck - I plan to do a 5/7 drop to the truck. Opinions on these wheels? How to you think they’ll sit with the back spacing? Any help is appreciated as always

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, I really wish you were going to keep the stickers... lol. I like those wheels. I think the backspacing will be fine. Idk about when you do a drop though. Everyone and their dog has used them, but some 18 inch torque thrusts would look great on your truck. They are timeless like a rolex.

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

AlienChevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I really wish you were going to keep the stickers... lol. I like those wheels. I think the backspacing will be fine. Idk about when you do a drop though. Everyone and their dog has used them, but some 18 inch torque thrusts would look great on your truck. They are timeless like a rolex.

I like the wheels but I’m going for a different look, I’m really digging this guys setup