The end all engine fixer....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They offered a straight six in a Suburban?

Edit: I guess I’m going blind. Somehow looked at that picture and thought it was a Suburban.

Medic0893

Reaction score
Compression in a Can
Marvel Mystery oil
Dr Wonders Tonic
Magic Elixir

you’re just all jealous that science has proven the efficacy of all these genuine miracles of science. Your just mad because you sunk all that money into tools and manuals. I’ll stick to buying cans, you guys can have Harbor Freight

Mr Eric

Reaction score
Compression in a Can
Marvel Mystery oil
Dr Wonders Tonic
Magic Elixir

you’re just all jealous that science has proven the efficacy of all these genuine miracles.....

Don't know why you have to hate on Marvel mystery oil.
I use it in my air tools, just because I like the smell compared to the alternatives.
Same goes for Kroil oil. Don't care if it works the same as nock her loose, I use it because work week pay for it and I like the smell.

If I was more full of motivation , I'd blend my own from a vape shop and have bubble gum or grape smelling oils, but that's almost as much work as the exhaust smell additives....

Medic0893

Reaction score
There’s allot to be said for olfactory satisfaction. Being so closely located to the brain, the sense of smell brings back strong memories. A good whiff of Channel #5 put me right in the backseat of 60 Chevy with Marilou... poor girl was ugly as a fence post... but very cooperative.