The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My center console in my 2 door tahoe.
A little different then the norm here ha.
You must be registered for see images attach

has anyone made something like this with a console in it to fit where the stock console is

right now i have my cb between my seat and console and a 6 switch box for my lights under the dash but i would like to see if anyone built more of a work style console like above or altered the stock console for radios, switches and such

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
here's what i did....the first one is a bezal from a cat back hoe...fit with out cutting...the second is a classic truck console...fiberglass....covered in blue vinyl and the center is stick on wood grain , polyed....the last one is a full custom just to hold the NOS subwoofer

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
it was 40+ hours to wire the console right....it will take me, another 20 + to put it in and connect i to the truck...seats are comong back out to b re-covered and get some custom leather inserts, and maybe some monogramming on the seatbacks....some things are only as good, as the time, you put into them....

gulleyman

Reaction score
Here's a few I came across while trying to decide what to do with my console:

You must be registered for see images

chen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont think ive posted it yet, here's mine. First one ive built. Rockford Fosgate 10" T1, Lokar shifter, NBS cupholder, suede sides and leather top. Has a compartment under the cupholder to hide stuff

i was wondering about you rcenter console brah,
your the first one i found with a manuel tranny with long console. can you hook me up with the specks?