The Center Console Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Anyone ever install a cb in an esky console? I got the cd changer out since i have pandora and gotta figure out how to mock up a bracket to fit my cobra 29 ltd since its a bit smaller. Mite try to find some light weight tube steel or maybe aluminum n drill holes to match everything then cut plastic to cover gaps. I have too many ideas and projects goin on at once.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone ever install a cb in an esky console? I got the cd changer out since i have pandora and gotta figure out how to mock up a bracket to fit my cobra 29 ltd since its a bit smaller. Mite try to find some light weight tube steel or maybe aluminum n drill holes to match everything then cut plastic to cover gaps. I have too many ideas and projects goin on at once.
A generic aftermarket CD player install sleeve is the perfect material to make a bracket with. Bends easily but thick enough to still hold form.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

X039879

Reaction score
has anyone ever put in a console out of a 00+ tahoe or other full length in a OBS (98 Silverado)? and if so what kind is easiest to make fit, ive been trying to track down a escalade center and 90 percent of the yards near me have stripped those out by now.