Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me, or is the gmt400 Facebook group just not the same as here? It seems like all they care about is front end Friday and tailgate Tuesday with big rims and tires. Maybe I'm just missing it!!!! IDK!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is it me, or is the gmt400 Facebook group just not the same as here? It seems like all they care about is front end Friday and tailgate Tuesday with big rims and tires. Maybe I'm just missing it!!!! IDK!

It's not just you. I've pretty much quit posting anything there. In addition to what you mentioned the signal to noise ratio regarding good information is pretty awful.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not just you. I've pretty much quit posting anything there. In addition to what you mentioned the signal to noise ratio regarding good information is pretty awful.
I've tried to post there and maybe its an age difference or something... IDK! Its more of show and tell, and "tell me what you think I should do to my truck" talk..... definitely not the community love we have here!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I despise fb.

This forum. You guys and gals (at least 99% of you, lol!). Best forum there is.
I'm on Facebook with my work and racing. I don't post personal stuff really. My business is just that, mine. BuT posting my stereo work gets me alot of work and my race activity is all in private groups! Facebook is something to kill time when I can't do ANYTHING else!

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I'm on Facebook with my work and racing. I don't post personal stuff really. My business is just that, mine. BuT posting my stereo work gets me alot of work and my race activity is all in private groups! Facebook is something to kill time when I can't do ANYTHING else!
I am right there with you I gave up and left the GMT400 FB group because its a bunch of tools. I posted something and got bashed, it was something simple too. Eh bunch of idjits if you ask me. I post some personal stuff but mostly these days I use FB for market place and wasting time.

Zerio29

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I despise fb.

This forum. You guys and gals (at least 99% of you, lol!). Best forum there is.
Definitely the best forum! I don't own one of these trucks, or any GM truck, and haven't for well over a couple years, but I still love cruising the forum. It's a really good community! Everyone seems to understand the difference between facts and opinions and has a bit of respect for each other. Cuz at the end of the day we all just love driving em, however we like em built.