Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha..... now on to part two of your question. Ya, I did. I was in a little bit of a hurry and my bit was a little dull, but it got pulled into a router table.... and it lost that battle!!!!!

Here's a pic. Haha it is bloody! I put an eye patch on it, cause it was nonstick, taped it up, ate some Lortabs, and went back to work....

You must be registered for see images attach

Late to the party here, but I decided to subject a couple of fingers to the old hand planer unexpectedly back in January. Fingertips are pretty damn good at growing back thank God. I figured I was saddled with a strong hand off the bat. The pics don't show the lack of meat at the moment of impact. It was much worse.

I have a newfound respect (fear?) for an electric hand planer. I'd argue it trims human flesh and bone more efficiently than wood. Ask me how I know.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Ouch!
No pics, AND it wasn't me, but my brother decided to buy a legit industrial meat slicer for home use...

They stitched and glued all they could find back together the best they could.
I don't think he eats cold cuts to this day. Lol

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late to the party here, but I decided to subject a couple of fingers to the old hand planer unexpectedly back in January. Fingertips are pretty damn good at growing back thank God. I figured I was saddled with a strong hand off the bat. The pics don't show the lack of meat at the moment of impact. It was much worse.

I have a newfound respect (fear?) for an electric hand planer. I'd argue it trims human flesh and bone more efficiently than wood. Ask me how I know.

Thats a nice one!!!! Fingers are pretty amazing when it comes to growing **** back! This is my second one. My first was about 26 years ago and it was with a table saw.