Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely the best forum! I don't own one of these trucks, or any GM truck, and haven't for well over a couple years, but I still love cruising the forum. It's a really good community! Everyone seems to understand the difference between facts and opinions and has a bit of respect for each other. Cuz at the end of the day we all just love driving em, however we like em built.
This right here is what an e-community is all about!! When you get involved, interact, make friends, connections, get inspiration and touch people's lives to where they still return to the community even after not owning the common factor (gmt400). Zerio, that was well said and I'm glad you're a part of this thread!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Progress has been kind of slow here lately, with the increase a remote starts oh, it is getting close to Christmas. I did pull the roll cage out and I'm going to set the cab back on to finish the brakes and proceed with the roll cage installation......

You must be registered for see images attach