Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zseventy-one

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My first car was my favorite. 86 iroc z28. Pull me over Red with T-tops, 5spd and a quadrajunk 4bbl 305.
Mowed a lot of grass, saved my money from age 12 to16 and bought her for $2300 in 1998.
Parents covinced me to trade it in sophomore year of college in 2001.
Still have the spare keys and dash emblem lol.

Tried to find out what happened to it, was sold at a car auction in Carlile PA in 2002 i think but never was registered after that...
Wasn't fast just loved the styling, V8, manual & t-tops.
Remember how amazing I felt the day I brought her home. Wish the prices would go down some!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My first car was my favorite. 86 iroc z28. Pull me over Red with T-tops, 5spd and a quadrajunk 4bbl 305.
Mowed a lot of grass, saved my money from age 12 to16 and bought her for $2300 in 1998.

Tried to find out what happened to it, was sold at a car auction in Carlile PA in 2002 i think but never was registered after that...
Remember how amazing I felt the day I brought her home. Wish the prices would go down some!
Love it!!! I've done countless stereo systems in that car!!! Great vehicle!

Zerio29

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet man! There is something special about a sluggish V8 lol. I find it interesting how so many people have a favorite that isn't necessarily the best thing money can buy, or the best bang for the buck, but has more to do with the emotional attachment to it and what you did with it. I'll always love my first car - just a basic ass commuter... but it's got a special place in my heart. Just goes to show how much of a passion people really have for what they drive. So much more than just a transportation means.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet man! There is something special about a sluggish V8 lol. I find it interesting how so many people have a favorite that isn't necessarily the best thing money can buy, or the best bang for the buck, but has more to do with the emotional attachment to it and what you did with it. I'll always love my first car - just a basic ass commuter... but it's got a special place in my heart. Just goes to show how much of a passion people really have for what they drive. So much more than just a transportation means.
Well said my friend! Amen.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I haven't been getting alot of time to work on my truck. My job has been occupying most of my time. More so, a 2020 Camaro has been my life. Just a few picks of the build.

Audio Control LC8i
DC Audio 90 watts x 4 channels
DC Audio 5000 watts x 1 channel
Hertz Audio Mille Pro 6 1/2 component
Hertz Audio Mille Pro 6x9
DC Audio XL 12" Elite (2)
Interstate Gel deep cycle battery

I haven't got the amps or subs installed yet......

You must be registered for see images attach