Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got these today. I guess I'm gonna sharpen up my MIG skills this weekend! I do ok for the amount I do, but this will b EXCELLENT practice!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't have a ton of time tonight, but I did get that middle frame brace cut out...

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, these are going to come i to my possession on a trade, and I have no use for them...... any interests? Make me a REASONABLE offer!

There's a couple blemishes, as they are used. If interested ill photo them all ....

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, these are going to come i to my possession on a trade, and I have no use for them...... any interests? Make me a REASONABLE offer!

There's a couple blemishes, as they are used. If interested ill photo them all ....
Probably help to state the size.
I will note that they aren't chromed which means they're great candidates for powdercoating.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, don't really have any progress to report, same 'ol story, waiting on parts. With the way shipping is and companies being backordered, who knows! The Kansas weather has been kinda brutal here lately, so its working out! I'm gonna try to take this wait time and finish up my daily driver. Had to give it a little needed TLC! Anyways, just wanted to say "Hey" to my followers and updates will be coming soon!!!!