Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share the finals of the Dallas Cashdays!!!

It was Ryan Mitchell from KC Maxx in the STUPID fast firebird with a 5 something big block and twin 88's

And Joey "Beater Bomb" from the streets of Texas. I don't know really know the guy, so I can't tell you much about his car.

https://fb.watch/67UUE8sFuu/

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For all you Street Outlaw fans, Boosted GT was at the race with his small tire Mustang. He got beat by the local boy who took home the W!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked like the firebird hazed the tires and the mustang came around and it?
There were a couple dips in the road you had to tune around and the road was STUPID FAST!!! So every pass kinda got a little fast and faster, so when you ramp your timing or boost in the dips were not in the same place on the data log so you had to kinda guess where to pull power and put it back down..... Ryan guessed wrong and Joey guessed right!!! THATS WHY WE RACE ON THE STREETS!!! That endless budget doesn't always take home the win like at the track!!!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the fox-body notches! Fairmont wagon is a fox Mustang in grandpa's clothing. No need for a #butthurtbar.
Hahahaha...... a man that sees the streets! The infamous #butthurtbar, what do you say....... its irritating! Its simple physics! Its a wheelie bar and doesn't belong on the street! I guess I'm over it! It is what it is!!! Personally, I'm gonna do some math and see how much extra I can get racing with my tailgate down and solid with weight added to it..... two feet further out to add weight.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha...... a man that sees the streets! The infamous #butthurtbar, what do you say....... its irritating! Its simple physics! Its a wheelie bar and doesn't belong on the street! I guess I'm over it! It is what it is!!! Personally, I'm gonna do some math and see how much extra I can get racing with my tailgate down and solid with weight added to it..... two feet further out to add weight.
I agree it don't belong on the street.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonights progress....

You must be registered for see images attach