Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Making some more changes leaning towards a full blown race car..... I watched a gentleman make that DEVIL move in drag racing. He OVER CORRECTED and rolled.

Goodbye power steering, hello Mustang II rack and pinion. I found a company, Elevated Concepts, that makes the rack bracket and a nice Flaming River rack and I'm in business, AND waaayyy safer!!!

They are posted backorder, but I messaged them fost thing this morning.... So, we will see!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm still waiting on parts. I've got the Willwood brakes and the OBS Racing frame braces. I ordered everything first of last week, so who knows! Quick Performance said the brakes would ship this week, but they said my axles would ship in 2 and it took 5. And I'm not complaining! Just anxious to get it on the ground and rolling around!!

The frame braces will let me move forward with the installation of my Rhoads Racing 17 gal fuel cell.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those braces are cool as ****. i may have to look into them more.
One of the few things I've bought for a lot of the looks!! I know 1 3/4 DOM would have let me do the same thing.... but I love these!!

You must be registered for see images attach