Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody...... Work has been brutal this last month, and I havent had any quality time to put in.
Here is my current update. I have the motor all put together, and the only touch up is, I'm gonna paint the valve covers black to match. I messed around with a red to match the truck and I just wasn't feeling it. I did pull the bed and I'm getting ready to run fuel lines, do the c-notch, flip kit, and install the Ford 9 inch.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I haven't been on here in a while, work has been brutal! I haven't had much free time to work on the truck. I did however decide to up my game with the addition of another turbo. This will give twin VS Racing 67mm turbos....... near future updates will include Holley fuel management and CX Racing headers!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And to go along with those twin VS Racing turbines, I picked up a pair of VS Racing 44 wastegates. I ordered my CX Racing exhaust on Friday. So, I'm pretty excited about that and I will be posting pics of that when it comes in......

I also wanna thank everyone that has been following my post. I love sharing my progress and excitement as the build moves along....

cadillac7834

Reaction score
And to go along with those twin VS Racing turbines, I picked up a pair of VS Racing 44 wastegates. I ordered my CX Racing exhaust on Friday. So, I'm pretty excited about that and I will be posting pics of that when it comes in......

I also wanna thank everyone that has been following my post. I love sharing my progress and excitement as the build moves along....
Save yourself a lot of time and money just buy mine. I know it’s a stepside. Then just put your 6.0 in it. Fuel system already for 1200 hp on E85.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Chevr...246882?hash=item4b876762e2:g:KjEAAOSwjVhfwXSL

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Save yourself a lot of time and money just buy mine. I know it’s a stepside. Then just put your 6.0 in it. Fuel system already for 1200 hp on E85.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1989-Chevr...246882?hash=item4b876762e2:g:KjEAAOSwjVhfwXSL

While I can appreciate the money you've invested, along with your eBay plug here. Im more of a hands on guy that absolutely loves to build cool stuff, not buy it built! Guess its a pride thing, plus your truck just isn't what im trying to accomplish. ...... but thanks for the offer and best wishes with the sale!!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you!

My plan for whenever I finally get the LQ4 into my red truck is to use the stock donor Tahoe PCM, but I have been eyeballing the Terminator X kits really hard. It looks like an awesome setup for the money.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you!

My plan for whenever I finally get the LQ4 into my red truck is to use the stock donor Tahoe PCM, but I have been eyeballing the Terminator X kits really hard. It looks like an awesome setup for the money.

Well worth the money if thats what you're trying to do!!!! If you're maybe looking for an LQ4 ECU, get ahold of me. I still have mine since I switched to the Holley system....