Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe take a look at this from Brand X. I know it's overkill, but I believe it will do exactly what we are looking for, contant/stable power!!!

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe take a look at this from Brand X. I know it's overkill, but I believe it will do exactly what we are looking for, contant/stable power!!!

Yeah will do man. Thanks
I used to be into car audio when Gary Bigs was dominating. Might show how old I am though.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yup will do. I used to be into car audio when Gary Biggs was dominating. That might show my age a bit though. Thanks.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time I read this thread, it was some time in mid 2020. So far it’s taken me 3 days to read everything that’s on my free time at work and home. Granted I no longer own an OBS. Whatevers makes me want to find another!
I'm humbled!!! Thank you for taking interest and the time to read the thread and follow..... He's went through some changes and come along way since 2020!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I got tracking on my battery supplies today and it will be here Monday. I spoke with Brand x today and put a deposit down to move forward with my alternator, they are approx 2 weeks out on that. I got a switch panel welded up and tacked, I just need to come up with a small fuse box of some sort. My forward down bars (into the engine bay) are done. I just need to find the time to go and pick them up from Arc Pro Welding in Haysville Ks. The owner, Ted Garcia, is a street racer and sometimes travels with us to the bigger events......
There still so much to do !!!

Anyways, work has been brutal and my free time is limited, its tax time and everyone wants their **** "NOW!" Hahaha But I'll do my best to keep pushing forward and give updates.....

Thanks again everyone for following!!! I have a facebook, ClarkKent 316, and Instagram, ClarkKent_316, account if you wanna follow there also. This is kinda home base for us, so the updates happen here first,but I appreciate ALL the support on all the platforms!!!! Thank you to everyone!!!!!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got a little time tonight and started putting batteries together. I decided to do a 6x4 96ah power cell instead of the 4x4 64ah..... so that leaves me 8 cells short and they are on their way!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach