Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooo, I spoke with Jim today at US Body and my stuff was ready to ship..... I paid my shipping bill and my doors and hood will be here in 5-6 business days!!!! Holy smokes my **** is coming together

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well..... I've been doing a lot of soul searching on the fuel I wanna run. My team is all doing the Methanol thing and I get told I'll be there eventually. Haha here is my solution I believe. I'm gonna mix my own fuel of VP x85 and Nitro. My Term x uses a proprietary Bosch O2 sensor and it's not accurate enough at such a low AFR that Meth runs (4.99-6.99) and the cpu processor in the ECU is a little slow. I've been reading and researching, and came up with the 85/nitro recipe. I just have to add 11-13% to my fuel table for every 5% nitro. It'll be something I'll play with once I get it shook down. I know I'm gonna experiment with different things and try to find that advantage! Anyways, was juat sitting here thinking out loud and talking........... haha

Last edited:

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would by the premixed vp meth nitro. The recipe ingredients will always be close. Good choice on fuel.