Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good, all of it. I was watching your buddies out there on YouTube yesterday, the Christmas tree wagon is dope, but that trailblazer is making some serious power.
But that Isuzu pup is my favorite!
Thank you sir! Your opinions and suggestions do carry weight!

That whole group of guys are freskin a blast to race with!!
That wagon isn't something to play around with! It'll drag your ass! The trailblazer is an ICT Billet vehicle. The owner has deep pockets, and the driver has some serious seat time.
Now that Isuzu is something else! Its a bed mounted turbo! The gentleman that owns it is going to work for Holley. He does alot of the tuning for the guys!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
To be honest, i haven't even made a phone call or spoke with anybody about a radiator. Summit Racing makes a piece called "Pro Ls Conversion Radiator and Fan combo" and the whole unit is only 29" wide. I was going to start there, start picking the experts minds, form an opinion, and run with it!!

Here's the link if you wanna check it out

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-384074-kit1/make/chevrolet

Oh, you're going custom then. The sky's the limit there.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, you're going custom then. The sky's the limit there.
Very true!!!! I'm not the guy that goes with the best of the best! I spend the extra dollar on name brand **** when I think there is of some importance in the R&D and manufacturing of a part!

I'm probably going to be in the neighborhood of $500-$800 on the radiator and fan system. Im trying to elimate failure before it happens, that's why I'm leaning towards that summit kit. The -16 AN fittings into the radiator is a HUGE selling point for me!!!!

I'm spending the extra dollars for -4 AN vacuum lines, so the radiator having -16 coming out of it is just good looking and flows with my build! And its affordable!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing I noticed about that radiator is no trans cooler, have you figured that solution out yet?
Yes sir!!!! Stand alone cooler with a push pull fan system on it!!!

Since my exhaust is running down the outside of my frame to isolate the heat away from my tranny and fuel, I thought about something horizontal, inside the frame, kinda next to the transmission ...