Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've made the job easier for you by removing over 150' of wire that went nowhere and did nothing.:biggrin:
Haha..... alright alright. We are moving in the right direction! Lol I'm sure we could figure something out and freshen ol Frank up....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that stuff looks like a great way to set something on fire...
na..... most of it is signal and low level and its all about taking your time, planning out stuff, and label, label, label. Did I mention to make sure you label eveything? hahaha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are all those PCBs in the demo rack part of the control system? I had no idea those were so complicated inside. I always thought they were just a power supply and some switches.
yes sir. This particular set up will allow 32 source units, 3 processors, 16 front amps, 16 rear amps, 16 sub amps, 24 front speakers, 16 rear speakers, and 16 subwoofers. You can configure the power any way you want it, radio power, amp power, or a combination. The only thing it really won't do is play a subwoofer off the radio power. Which I don't know why you would need to do it anyways.... hahaha

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I made the core support for the Firebird so that 1 nut holds the whole thing in!

The lower was u channel with pipe insulation to cushion the rad with a 6" u channel on top retained with 1 nut that bolted to the fender brace crossmember on top. I also took the opportunity to droop the front 1.5".

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I got the oem core out of there and got everything pretty close to mocked up. Drivers side turbo charge pipe will need a little lovin.... nothing major.

You must be registered for see images attach