The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lockyer

Reaction score
Does the kit fit a 99 or 00 2500.. none of the kit manufacturers list these years as applications despite being the obs...

BigJ

Reaction score
does anybody have pictures with a 2 inch block with crank + 2 inch bl? seems like the cheapest way to make my 33 x 12.5 duractacs look proper.

_W1N_

Reaction score
Bought this truck and seller tells me that it is lifted, but he doesn't know what lift it is. My guess it has body lift of either 2" or 3". Anybody with more experienced eye have better knowledge? tires are 275/70R18 (33.2").
You must be registered for see images attach

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
consdiering the tow hooks are in the same spot and the nerf bars ae oriented correct id say no body lift and someone thought torsion key lifts were a good idea. means thing probably rides like a **** brick house. also say that cause a 33.2 will typically tuck in the fender a bit more when stock.

_W1N_

Reaction score
consdiering the tow hooks are in the same spot and the nerf bars ae oriented correct id say no body lift and someone thought torsion key lifts were a good idea. means thing probably rides like a **** brick house. also say that cause a 33.2 will typically tuck in the fender a bit more when stock.
Do the torsion kits lift entire truck in this model or just the front?

Railin93

Reaction score
Anyone done a 3” body lift to a k3500 crew cab long box and still hauled/towed? In theory I have no concerns other than higher center of gravity.

Just looking for some real world experience with the above and pics of a cclb with body lift only and 33’s.
Good question...curious myself since ive got a k3500 dually im doing a 6" suspension lift on now and wanted to possibly do a 2-3" body lift so i can run 37's...

Will Fuller

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought this truck and seller tells me that it is lifted, but he doesn't know what lift it is. My guess it has body lift of either 2" or 3". Anybody with more experienced eye have better knowledge? tires are 275/70R18 (33.2").
You must be registered for see images attach
nice