The Body Lift Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyvenom30

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta look thru this thread a bit more but does any here have a thread for doing the body lift on a diesel model? Ive found a few things on what needs to be done with no real detail on certain parts. Such as the fan shroud need a mod and ive heard a block plate between the frame and rad support is necessary. I know some have used the 1ton fruck grill to fill the gap. With the bumper im putting on, im not sure that's needed

FA31

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just few more photos couple better shots of the steps. Sure do miss this one

You must be registered for see images attach

What lift and tires were those?

Reaction score
I just ordered the rough country 3" lift for my completely stock 89 k2500. What tire size would you guys suggest? Not worried about having to cut bumper or bottom of fender by the rocker but would rather wait till i get cut out fender flares to cut any thing else right now

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my truck in the shop. Had it towed Thursday and won’t hear until Monday so I’ll be free until then cuz it won’t start and I paid $100 to get it looked at

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s mine. I am currently running a 305/70 and wanted to possibly move up to 35s but the lower trim rubs a little. It was worse but was trimmed when I got the wheels on. Going to move up to a 5 inch block in the rear and a 3 inch coil up front to fit. Any reccomends?

countryboy17

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi I don’t have grab handles on my truck so I push my body weight down on the steering wheel when I grab the wheel to get in is it going to loosen up my column more from doing this over time ??