The BEST 4/6 drop shocks are?!…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1998OBS

Reaction score
I’m going to replace my front and rear shocks on a 4/6 drop and the only thing I want out of it is to feel as closest as I can to when I’m in my Cadillac… I know it’s not going to get exactly there but what are some good options that aren’t going to break the bank? Which are going to break it but are worth it?

I’m just tired of switching cars and forgetting I’m lowered and slamming on my breaks just before railroad tracks and bumps!

BLAM!

Then I can tell they’re worn or blown I feel like I’m riding around on just springs at this point…

(Part numbers PLEASE!)

1998 Chevy 1500
5.7L Vortec
automatic transmission

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Anything that has single or double adjustment will ride better. Coming from a drag setup aspect I need the adjustability so I can get launch and other aspects of my run correct and dialed in. But as far as off the shelf stuff you won't get a Cadillac ride out of a static dropped truck, air yes, static no.

DamHoodlum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Use these if you want to cruise around and have a good ride, Now If you want performance
(Adjustable Valving) there are multiple options with QA1-Aldan-Viking etc....