Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me put it this way... I'm just here in Kermit for work lol. Longview isn't bad, but if you're looking to get out of the humidity, moving there will only marginally make a difference. Tho it will get you away from the worst of the hurricane messes... We mostly only get the rainy aftermaths. Honestly I like West Texas' climate better, but there's just NOTHING out here. There's literally a town called Notrees. Because there aren't.
I've really been contemplating the Abilene area. Every time I've driven through there, it's always been nice and there's plenty of small towns surrounding that seem nice. It'll be a few years before I can make the move, I just like hearing from people what the areas are like first.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yes indeed, and we may be getting that stuff in H town in a day or two......Already looking at modified commutes and routes in case it starts raining again. We have to cross several bayous and highways on our weekly work travels. Not fun at all if it's slick, bad enough in warm day rain.