Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im hoping at work we dont go on emergency scheduels. My dept already has rooms reserved for us at hotels near the office. My boat and trucks are Nestled away safely...... i hope

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Work in Abilene so I’m always out wheeling around the west Texas area, but spend most every other weekend in East Texas/ Marshall, TX... almost Waskom, have a ton of family land in Jefferson if anyone wants to go wheeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Closer than I am, I'm at the southeast corner of New Mexico for four weeks out of a month :rofl: ... And even then, my home city of Longview is still 2 hours from DFW and 5 from Houston. Gotta love Texas.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Closer than I am, I'm at the southeast corner of New Mexico for four weeks out of a month :rofl: ... And even then, my home city of Longview is still 2 hours from DFW and 5 from Houston. Gotta love Texas.
How do you like it out there? I'm really wanting to move more north and get out of this swamp they call southeast Texas.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Let me put it this way... I'm just here in Kermit for work lol. Longview isn't bad, but if you're looking to get out of the humidity, moving there will only marginally make a difference. Tho it will get you away from the worst of the hurricane messes... We mostly only get the rainy aftermaths. Honestly I like West Texas' climate better, but there's just NOTHING out here. There's literally a town called Notrees. Because there aren't.