Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everybody getting hit by the storm becarful and make sure you got a plan for worse case scenario. Oh and keep those 400s safe lol

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everybody getting hit by the storm becarful and make sure you got a plan for worse case scenario. Oh and keep those 400s safe lol
My truck isn't road legal so it's at a friends house hopefully out of range of the big trees. Had to put my car, which only has about 4 inches of ground clearance on a trailer so the water hopefully won't reach it. I'm right in the middle of Houston and Beaumont so I'll be close to the worst of it..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't envy you Houstonians, but I do hope everything works out and y'all come through with no damage. Me? I just hope we get some rain out here in the oil patch of WTX/SE NM lol
I've been looking at moving out towards either west Texas or somewhere around the Abilene area. I hate the constant rain and humidity down here.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I've been looking at moving out towards either west Texas or somewhere around the Abilene area. I hate the constant rain and humidity down here.

Yeah it seems like these last few years, it's either drought or raining. Can't make up it's mind.....I live in a trailer park so we are NOT looking forward to much wind......rain I can handle. If it's bad enough I won't be going to work Thursday anyway. Have a couple of store visits in the morning but should be done before it gets too wet.
In west Texas they do have actual winter weather though, so that may be a consideration. At least it doesn't snow in Houston. But this winter it might, the way things are going.....

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah it seems like these last few years, it's either drought or raining. Can't make up it's mind.....I live in a trailer park so we are NOT looking forward to much wind......rain I can handle. If it's bad enough I won't be going to work Thursday anyway. Have a couple of store visits in the morning but should be done before it gets too wet.
In west Texas they do have actual winter weather though, so that may be a consideration. At least it doesn't snow in Houston. But this winter it might, the way things are going.....
I feel that on the trailer park thing. I live in a trailer, but not quite a park. I wasn't worried about the wind there, but I heard it had a bit of water in the yard last year during Imelda and I didn't want to chance flooding my car so I went to a friend's house.

I don't mind the winter at all. I'll take adding a layer to stay warm over sweating thru my clothes in less than an hour and sticky air any day.