Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey not bad! I'm over here in Plano so we might run into each other one of these days haha
Im in Richardson about once a month but Im usually not in the truck lol

You must be registered for see images attach

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Im in Richardson about once a month but Im usually not in the truck lol

You must be registered for see images attach

I roll through Richardson daily either in my truck or my Mazda so I'm sure I've seen you around. If you've ever seen a little blue hatchback with a bunch of stickers on the spoiler, that's also me. Lol

Bunker Buster

Reaction score
I'm in Blue Ridge, northeast of McKinney. I'll be sure to post when I get the next car show scheduled, which will be later in the year. Here's my 97 Tahoe daily driver. I'm slowly getting it ready to run ranch roads and minor trails. I have my tube buggy crawler for the big rocks.

View media item 31885

biggiecamp

Reaction score
Technically, my home is out between Azle and Springtown. However, I’m usually found in a mobile crane running around the entire dfw area picking stuff up and putting it down somewhere else.
Currently have 2 GMT400, my former DD 96 ECSB & a 99 Burb.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
All of these Texas peeps need to get a meet up planned. I set one up a couple years ago, had 20ish people planning on coming but only 3 people showed up. It was kind of a bummer.