Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp, as per usual, anytime the weather changes the power goes out. We got the propane heater and the oil lamp going though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Welp, as per usual, anytime the weather changes the power goes out. We got the propane heater and the oil lamp going though.

That reminds me, I need to run to Lowe's and get a dead man's cord for the generator to get me by until I get a proper sub panel.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We've finally got above freezing in Houston. Thankful that we didn't lose power in this part of town, nor have water problems. We went out to eat yesterday, and Rawhide started right up, after sitting for 2 bitterly cold days.
And of course it's going to be back in the 70s by midweek, because that's what Houston weather does....

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_080625817~2.jpg
    IMG_20221222_080625817~2.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 7

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We've finally got above freezing in Houston. Thankful that we didn't lose power in this part of town, nor have water problems. We went out to eat yesterday, and Rawhide started right up, after sitting for 2 bitterly cold days.
And of course it's going to be back in the 70s by midweek, because that's what Houston weather does....
I'm about an hour east of Houston and the coldest we saw was 15*. I don't mind the cold, but my old house was not a fan. No central heat and single pane windows made for a hard time of keeping my bedroom above 50* for a few days.