Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not this weekend, but next weekend, the Fall Conroe swap meet is October 27-29, at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds off Loop 336 North. I should be in the old building in space B17....
www.hotrodsoftexas.com for more details....
Looking forward to seeing some of y'all there!
I was planning on going this year but I swapped shifts so I could go on a camping trip in Arkansas last weekend so I guess I'll have to wait until next year to go to the swap meet.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I was planning on going this year but I swapped shifts so I could go on a camping trip in Arkansas last weekend so I guess I'll have to wait until next year to go to the swap meet.
They'll have another one around mid February next year. Other than that, the only swap meet is at the Autorama at Thanksgiving weekend, at the George R Brown convention center in downtown Houston. A lot of that is toys, collectibles and antiques, but there are still some parts vendors. I'll have my toys, but I'll have enough space for parts too.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They'll have another one around mid February next year. Other than that, the only swap meet is at the Autorama at Thanksgiving weekend, at the George R Brown convention center in downtown Houston. A lot of that is toys, collectibles and antiques, but there are still some parts vendors. I'll have my toys, but I'll have enough space for parts too.
I'm gonna try to make it to Autorama this year. I haven't missed that show in close to 10 years. The plant is scheduled to be on a shut down that weekend so I wouldn't be surprised if I get called in to work.

jaywestfall

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well! Who’s trying to go then? I guess just never paid attention to the “all GM full size truck” part, I’ll cruise out for sure next year.

I’m still set on having a GMT400 meet though, even if it’s just me by myself haha.
My son is attending ACU. Go Wildcats!!!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Big auto swap meet at Traders Village Houston this coming weekend, March 15-16-17. Not sure if the weather is going to cooperate yet....hope to see some of y'all out there!
7979 N. Eldridge, Houston, Texas, just a bit south of 290, and close to the intersection of West Road and N. Eldridge. $5 a vehicle to park, free admission for the swap meet, and a huge flea market next door. Swap meet is in the south parking lot, adjacent to the flea market compound.
www.tradersvillage.com/houston, click on "upcoming events" page, for this show ad and more details. I believe there's a link to the website that the swap meet promoter has on there....