Tech: 88-89 GMT400 Quad Sealed Beam upgrades (Bosch T84 E-code headlights)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squidtracy

Reaction score
This is an Awesome write-up and i have learned a great deal. I have a 1989 GMC Sierra that i am will be doing a complete restoration / MOD and this will help a great deal because one of the items that bothers me is a lack of adequate lighting when i drive the truck with the OEM lights.

cplanubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dose anyone know what the year range for the Firebirds that have the h4703/h4701 headlights

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
So I've been looking around for the conversation kit and found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/232036321501 what does anyone think

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Those are the same as the eurolight conversions, I do not recommend them as they don't really give you any advantage other than being able to put other bulbs in. I highly suggest the LMC ones over those.

GMC GIANNI

Reaction score
I know this is a hell of a long shot but are there any of these lights still left?
another good spot to check is your local big rig stores, we have a peterbilt store here and i found some good lights for my truck. ended up switching to the 90's style rectangle headlights buts the semis usually run the same size lights for there older rigs.