Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about tempting it myself, I have never pulled the dash before. I wish there was a way to replace the hvac distribution box without pulling the whole thing.
Do it! It’s just nuts and bolts lol

I really believe you would have less headache pulling the dash and pulling the hvac box rather than trying to contort yourself around trying to replace pieces here and there.

Archaic2021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do it! It’s just nuts and bolts lol

I really believe you would have less headache pulling the dash and pulling the hvac box rather than trying to contort yourself around trying to replace pieces here and there.

I'm sure I could do it right now my problem is time. leave for work at 645 get home at 6. 2 year old and a 37 week pregnant wife.

My time to work on stuff is either late at night or get up super early.

On the weekend were prepping to move and build a house lol.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dash has a lot more damage than I initially anticipated, the hot stapler will fix some of it, but might need some fiberglass :sadface:
You must be registered for see images attach

All 3 defrost screw holes are blown out and there’s 2 cracks on the knee bolster.