Tbi injector pod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrobsMan

Reaction score
I swapped out my injector pod because I accidentally stripped one of the holes. The one I put on there has a hole on the back of it under the pressure regulator cover. I’m concerned dirt or debris will be able to get in. My original injector pod didn’t have the hole…What’s everyone’s opinion on this? I’m assuming the hole is there to adjust the fuel pressure?

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how will dirt get in there if you have an air cleaner installed?

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one I put on there has a hole on the back of it under the pressure regulator cover. I’m concerned dirt or debris will be able to get in. My original injector pod didn’t have the hole…What’s everyone’s opinion on this? I’m assuming the hole is there to adjust the fuel pressure?
Are you talking about this? The hole next to the set screw is a vent hole for the diaphragm. That's normal. It also will drain gas if yours springs a leak.

You must be registered for see images attach

MrobsMan

Reaction score
Are you talking about this? The hole next to the set screw is a vent hole for the diaphragm. That's normal. It also will drain gas if yours springs a leak.

You must be registered for see images attach
No it’s this hole I have circled in the picture.

Attachments

• 9F57DFC0-ECA5-464A-B8CF-A59A3806BFAD.jpeg
    9F57DFC0-ECA5-464A-B8CF-A59A3806BFAD.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 20

MrobsMan

Reaction score
It ran many miles like that before it was taken apart and you noticed the hole.
Yeah I never noticed there was a hole there until recently because my old pod didn’t have it so I never knew some of them had that from the factory I mean it runs no different.. and I’ve had that pod on there for quite a while now.