Tapatalk no longer working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardSwinger

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if anyone can help me. For some reason this forum (and only the GMT400 forum) stopped working with my Tapatalk app. Has anyone else had this happen? All the other forums I normally use on Tapatalk work fine, I can't even get this one to load.

RichardSwinger

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep getting the message:

"Network error, please try again later (get_config)"

tried deleting and downlding the Tapatalk app and still the same. Tried hard reset on my phone and same thing. Extremely frustrating, I love this forum.

RichardSwinger

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In researching, it looks like there might be a problem on the GMT 400 forum's end and it no longer supports the Tapatalk app?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
it is a security threat. plain and simple. the forum I help with tried it briefly and the board got filled with spammers so screw that ****.

that is probably how they were getting through here over the last couple months.

I have no idea how Tapatalk integration works on these sites, but based on what I've seen since the latest site facelift this makes a lot of sense.

After Shaggy and Old77 performed said facelift I noticed that spam accounts have effectively been reduced to zero. Right after I was made a mod I was kicking 2-3 spam accounts daily, I haven't seen a single one since the site was modified.

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. My phone keeps asking if I want to use Tapatalk or browser and wouldn't open on TT.