tandem blazer, tahoe or suburban?? 6 wheel!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys i had the idea before i sold my astro van that in the future I my have wanted to tun it into a tandem axel. I remeber there was a company I think it was called usa6x6 that use to do thoes type of things, but im not sure. Im wondering if anyone has ever seen one, or if anyone knows what it would look like. what do you guys think?
heres a couple pics of athe astro that gave me the idea.

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you could pull it off with a suburban/tahoe. tahoe rear passenger doors and the suburban rear panel windows.

if you can imagine what i am describing

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have any first hand experience with the tahoes or astros with tandems. BUT i do have experience with with tandem axles. We built limosuines here for 18 years. Here's one that we still have, we built this back in the late 80's. It's a 1984 Cadillac DeVille, stretched 70" in the middle and 34" behind the C pillar to accomidate the tandems axles. It has gull-wing doors in the rear, shaved handles all the way around, rumble seat in the back, BlauPlunct audio system. Custom hand built gold plated grille, permanent glass roof, Hand rubbed black laquer. It's a VERY sharp car. Here's a few pics of it from last summer, it hasn't been out of the garage since lol

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very very quick chop