Tan GM Sunvisors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm in the middle of "redoing" my interior. My current set are broken with sagging material. Looking for a set of tan sunvisors that mount to two points on the ceiling (as opposed to my current set that pivots on one point).

Must be from a non smoker vehicle
Must be in decent shape for the age (no tears, broken visor, stains, sagging material)
Must be tan

Let me know if you've got a set, find a set, etc and how much you want for them. I'm okay with shipping unless it adds too much to the price.

You must be registered for see images attach

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I go to the yard this week (probably tomorrow or Wednesday) I'll see if I can find a nice set.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
When I go to the yard this week (probably tomorrow or Wednesday) I'll see if I can find a nice set.
I appreciate it. I'm heading to a couple yards this weekend. Wanted to put it out there though.
I saw those yesterday. $215 though :jawdrop: If that's what they go for, then damn. But I'm hoping to find a set much cheaper

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the yard and there wasn't anything worth taking. Most were saggy or there was only the driver side one.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I've looked in the junk yards for about 5 years for a good set and haven't even found a set as good as what I have. My lights work, color is good, very little sag except drivers elastic spandex stuff and i have it rolled up where it can't be seen. I'm going to buy the new ones when I get back to interior optimization, I wasted wayyy tooo much time looking and found nothing.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Maybe picking up a more plentiful, cheaper (?) option from newer body style would be better.