Take a guess at what drop this has

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was traveling backroads today and saw this setting in a storage lot. Pretty nice truck from what I could see. Had new 295-50/15 on the back and 245-60/15 on the front couldnt see a frame notch from where I was at so I dont know if was notched or flipped. I think like a 2-4 but I'm not sure cause I'm no expert. Wonder what width wheels is on it, I'd say 8 front and 10 rear maybe. What do yall think?
You must be registered for see images attach

bustedknuckles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looks like a nice, tastefully done truck. I especially like the hood design, works well with the paint design. Sits just right too!

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks that dropping a GMT400 makes the door glass look huge?

I was traveling backroads today and saw this setting in a storage lot. Pretty nice truck from what I could see. Had new 295-50/15 on the back and 245-60/15 on the front couldnt see a frame notch from where I was at so I dont know if was notched or flipped. I think like a 2-4 but I'm not sure cause I'm no expert. Wonder what width wheels is on it, I'd say 8 front and 10 rear maybe. What do yall think?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Lowering anything a lot will throw the proportions off. Our trucks have a larger than average glass area, so that makes it even more so. The larger glass is needed on the sport utilities; a 400 Burb is much easier to see out of than a square body Burb.