Tahoe Limited/Diesel Bumper w/ Fog Lights. Monterey, CA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For sale is a complete Tahoe Limited bumper w/ fog lights and valence. It has a lot of rock chips and a little bit of surface rust on the back side, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. The fog lights, buckets and pigtails are there.

I originally got it from the pick-n-pull for my own truck but changed my mind. The truck I pulled it from was in great shape, and the bumper has just been sitting on my porch for the past few months.

$250 with lights.
$100 without lights.

The fog light buckets are the reason for the high price. They are long out of production and hard to find.

Cash and local pickup only. I'm in Monterey, CA. I'll meet you in a public place in the day time, I'd be happy to meet you at a bank if you don't want to carry the cash around.

I'd do a trade+$ for a chrome, non-smoothie diesel bumper, or a straight across trade if you don't want the lights. No other trades.

PM me here if interested. Thanks for reading.

You must be registered for see images attach

Daddyoh

Reaction score
For sale is a complete Tahoe Limited bumper w/ fog lights and valence. It has a lot of rock chips and a little bit of surface rust on the back side, but other than that it's in pretty good shape. The fog lights, buckets and pigtails are there.

I originally got it from the pick-n-pull for my own truck but changed my mind. The truck I pulled it from was in great shape, and the bumper has just been sitting on my porch for the past few months.

$250 with lights.
$100 without lights.

The fog light buckets are the reason for the high price. They are long out of production and hard to find.

Cash and local pickup only. I'm in Monterey, CA. I'll meet you in a public place in the day time, I'd be happy to meet you at a bank if you don't want to carry the cash around.

I'd do a trade+$ for a chrome, non-smoothie diesel bumper, or a straight across trade if you don't want the lights. No other trades.

PM me here if interested. Thanks for reading.

What diesel do you have? The only reason I ask is that the PMD is usually remoted to the bumper if your running a electronic IP.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
***UPDATE***

Lights Sold, Bumper only now (w/ valence and plate holder).

$50 takes it. Or trade for a chrome, non-smoothie diesel bumper.

(If anyone knows how I can edit the title/OP after all this time please let me know)